At Rise Bar, we are passionate about creating simple, real food nutrition that never compromises on taste. We’re looking for career-driven, goal-oriented, individuals passionate health, fitness and making a contribution to a team. Feel great about what you do and join Rise Bar.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions.
Click below to learn more. If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Inside Sales Representative
Are you passionate about sales, healthy living and looking for an exciting new opportunity? Rise Bar, a fast growing nutrition bar company, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to expand into new accounts and channels. As a key representative of the brand, your primary focus will be to grow our existing wholesale business and open new accounts. Ideal candidates are high energy, self-motivated and results driven.
The successful candidate is customer driven, takes ownership and thrives in a performance driven culture built on personal growth and betterment. You don’t just talk about health and fitness, it is part of your daily life.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals for accounts in territory within approved guidelines.
- Develop target account/prospect lists and execute daily contact (phone, email) plans to close new business.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with new and existing customers while prospecting new customers.
- Accurately maintain and expand the database of prospects in CRM system
- Provide exceptional service. Investigate and resolve any customer questions and problems related to products, transactions and fulfillment (samples, literature, merchandising support. etc.).
- Effectively present products to prospects while building long-term relationships.
- Display and develop LOYAL brand advocacy for Rise Bar by delivering product information in an engaging manner consistent with brand personality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 20 contacts per day
- Successfully achieve the established sales goal per month
- Successfully reach the new customer monthly goal
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills mandatory.
- Positive attitude. Ability to maintain a pleasant demeanor while working in a potentially stressful environment.
- Demonstrated skills in problem resolution with an ability to make sound decisions and take initiative.
- Competitive and driven with a strong work ethic.
- Must be flexible and willing to learn and change in a dynamic environment; ability to be creative with ideas to improve sales processes.
- Know when to communicate with management to resolve problems and expedite resolution of issues.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelors preferred.
- 3+ years in a sales and/or inside sales role.
- Experience in food product/consumer packaged goods a plus
- Resourceful and adept at finding creative ways to achieve goals without large resource pool
- Lives the Rise Bar Core Values: Rise when no one is looking, Improve, learn & grow continually, Strengthen connections and build relationships, Energy, vitality & attitude are everything
About Rise Bar
We are passionate about health and active living.
We are adventurers and risk takers.
We strive to continuously improve and Rise!
We are on a mission to inspire millions of active people to eat simply and to rise above, one simple step at a time.
Each Rise Bar is deliciously good for you, made with simple real food ingredients and designed to fuel your healthy, active lifestyle.
- This position will have a generous base plus commission and bonuses
- A culture-rich working environment built on the foundation of our core values, inspiring others to rise above one simple step at a time.
- Snacks available all day
- Quarterly team building activities
- Lunch & Learns
- Birthday celebrations every month
- An environment that promotes personal and professional improvement
- Accrued PTO and sick time
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
Base salary + Commission + Bonus